ALL CHURCH ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING OUR REOPENING PLAN
In accordance with CDC guidelines and Governor Abbott’s recent order, we will begin in-person worship services on Sunday, May 31. Our weekend services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing.
In our initial phase, we will have three services at 9:30 am, 11:00 am & 12:30 pm and our building will be limited to 50% capacity. We plan to have ongoing sanitization in all areas, and an adjusted seating plan to accommodate reasonable spacing. We ask that you keep a minimum of 2 seats between you and those that are not in your party. We will regularly clean and disinfect any frequently touched surfaces, such as door handles, tables, chairs, and restrooms, as well as disinfect seats and other areas between services. Hand sanitizer will be made available at multiple locations throughout the building.
We will also offer in-person children’s ministry. Our well-child policy is in place and children with fever, coughing, runny nose, or any other flu-like symptom will be asked to stay home. Toys will be rotated out each service to ensure thorough sanitation and each classroom will be disinfected after each service. Check-in procedures will be different, so be prepared for it to take longer than usual. If you’d rather have your children worship with you in the adult service, you are welcome to do that as well.
We will continue to offer full worship experiences & Lakeshore KiDS service online for anyone who chooses not to attend in person for any reason.
Our Lakeshore Students midweek service will resume June 10th and we will be taking extra precautions to keep your students safe as well as adhering to social distancing recommendations.
We are not requiring masks but are encouraging their use and we will have some available for anyone who may need one.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN BY LAKESHORE CHURCH?
1. We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure the environment is sanitized, safe and secure for your family. Every chair will be sanitized before and after every worship experience. Parties will sit two seats apart from other parties during the worship experience.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to continue worshiping with us online.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
• Fever Over 100
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
4. Our Coffee Bar & Hospitality team will be wearing masks and gloves.
5. Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
6. Lakeshore KiDS will have “manned” check-in stations only
- Children with fever, coughing, runny nose, or any other flu-like symptoms will not be permitted
- All children will have their temperature checked before entering our children's wing
7. All Lakeshore services will be a touchless experience. There will be no buckets passed out and all seat back materials, papers and pens will be removed and available upon request at Guest Info Center.
8. Water fountains will not be open or usable. We will provide bottled water that will available at the coffee bar.